It’s that time of year again. Summer is back and this is where all those months of dieting are finally starting to pay off. So choose a popular bikini that fits your body shape and go to the beach in style. And in case you’re not sure which bikini suits your body type, here are a few tips to get you started.
1. Small Bust: If you’re a girl with a slightly smaller bust, you might want to check out bikini tops with a small amount of padding or a demi-bra type, underwire bikini that enhances the look of your assets. Women of this body type can also try one of those cute-looking ruffled bikini tops or strapless bandeau tops that are all the rage right now.
2. Big Bust: For women with big breasts, it is advisable to wear halter-top bikinis that will not only give you a sexy cleavage, but also some much-needed support.
3. Short torso or short legs: If you have a short torso or short legs, go for an embellished or printed bikini top with a solid colored bottom. Doing this will draw attention upwards and make you look taller.
4. Long Body: For those who have a longer body shape, you should wear different kinds of embellishments such as rings, jewels, bows and ruffles at the hips and bust. You can also try horizontal or diagonal stripes and diaper fabrics like velvet or terry cloth. Other additions, such as boy shorts and ruffled bikini skirts, will also do wonders for your image.
5. Small Waist: If you have a small waist, no problem, because you can look great in a bikini by adding some fabric on the hips with ruffles, rings, pleats, bows or ruffles. It is also recommended to wear plain dark colored bottoms with a wild print on your bikini top.
6. Broad Shoulders: For women with broad or broad shoulders, balance is the name of the game. It’s important to accentuate the lower half of your torso while downplaying the top. Therefore, one should wear moderately cut bikini bottoms that are full of colors and prints. You can also wear accessories like belts, pleats and sashes around your hips. Wide shoulder straps and square necklines also help you look good.
7. Big Bottom: If you’re blessed with voluptuous bottoms, the latest range of mini skirt-style bikinis will suit you perfectly. Although you’ll want to stay away from the super frilly and instead go for the smooth skimming skirt that covers just enough. As for the top, you can also wear a ruffled or embellished bikini top, although this will take the attention away from your bum.
8. Perfect Body: For those born with perfect body shape and working hard to maintain themselves, a scarce designer bikini is the way to go. Not everyone can wear bikinis like this and if you have it, there’s really no reason why you shouldn’t show it off!
So now that you’ve read everything you need to know about choosing the right popular bikini for yourself, all you need to do is buy one and watch your mouth drop on the beach!